Sean Graham's Animation Mental Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Push Final (sort of)

I'm gonna have another crack at this at some point, but for now, we're done with the push. I learned a whole bunch from this assignment, which in the end, is probably the point, but I'd really like to do something more with the ending and clean up the rest of the animation so I could possibly use it as a piece for my reel. For now though, I'm happy that I was able to catch up and deliver this on time, even though I was REALLY behind after trying to do too much in the first few weeks and realizing I'd dug myself a big hole!

Click on the image to the right to see the final (sort of) push.

One idea for an alternate ending involves a monstrous hand busting through the box as he's pushing, grabbing stewie and trying to pull him inside, poping his huge head off in the process, it bouncing and rolling down the ramp, and off screen left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home