Sean Graham's Animation Mental Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Adding Polish To Igor.

Here we are, into spline, and whoa! I think it's not too bad now! Not great by any menas, but MAN have I learned a bunch from this assignment. Not to bad, I think for a guy who's never worked with a complex character before. As a matter of fact, in case you're curious, I think it's ok for me to show you what the rig kind of looks like. Check out all of the controls I'm working with!

Click on controls image to the right to see closeup.

And here's the animation. It doesn't go so far as to animate the fingers, so it still needs polish. But for what we were expected to do for the assignment, I'm feeling like it's ok.

Click on the Igor to the right to see animation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home