Sean Graham's Animation Mental Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'M SOOOO BEHIND!!

Ok, you're all tremendously patient with me. I mena, really, I've left for a long time, and yet here you are, reading this. Wow. Seriously. You are one dedicated Sean Graham's animation Mental Blog fan! You might be the only one, too! It's also possible that noone's reading this, and I'm just talking tomyself at this point, but ok, whatever. ANYWAY! Over the last...holy cramolies! Month and a HALF! I've been working long and hard at Animation Mentor. There's been a TON to absorb and then apply and that is the biggest reason I've been absent. I'm gonna try to get some stuff up, though, starting later today. I have the second pass and final of the Igor walk, which came out "ok", and then the second assignment sketches, blocking, smoothed adn refined of a "push up an incline", which was awesome for me, simply because of everything I learned from it! And now, we're into a four-pose assignment which will take us to the end of term! Whew! So! stay tuned, I promise, later today, I'm-a gonna be postin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home