Sean Graham's Animation Mental Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Last Two Poses for Semester 1

So here are the last two poses, the first is the final for the Week 11 assignment, Balance. Warren said he liked it from a technical standpoint, but didn't see anything unique about it. I agree, it's pretty generic. I think I was just trying to get back to creating something that didn't just totally suck. In that regard, I considered it a success, even if not fresh and new.


This is a revision of a pose I did in week 10, Exhausted. I did away with the props for the most part, I'm not good enough for props. I just tried to focus on finding a clear weightly feeling that I could really sell as exhausted. Warren thoguht this was really a drastic improvement over the squashed bug first attempt, and thought only that the screen left foot could be moved closer to the other foot to make it feela a little less stable. It's amazing watching him draw all over my poses and clarify them by simply doodling. Someday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home