Sean Graham's Animation Mental Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2005

He's cute, he's cuddly...he's TAILOR!

Overlapping action. It's the concept of the week, you know, and to try it out we get a fuzzy tail as I may have mentioned in an earlyier blog. Well, i wasn't kidding! Boy is he fuzzy and cute! Well, he's a ball, actually, but he does have a fluffy tail that follows along behind him as he bounces to and fro'. Here's the sketch blocking of the shot, a simple movement across the screen:



So, the next step was takin it to the ol' computer and seeing what we can do with this little furry bastard. Turns out it's not as easy as I thought, and my first attempt was a bit "floppy". I've tried as I go through these assignments to add a little touch here and there, as well as just trying to "push" the animation as much as I can and still have it feel natural. So click on the image below to see the revision of the Tailor bounce across the screen.

Click the image:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home