Sean Graham's Animation Mental Blog

Monday, July 18, 2005

Week 4 Pose: Dismissal

This week, Warren assigned us an optional pose, this time focusing on a "transitive verb", which he has found to be an easier type of pose to work out, because the nature of a transitive is that it is the expression of an action carried from a subject to an object or more plainly, something one charcter does to another. So this week, it was "dismissal" there were a number of examples he gave, one of which was a boss firing a worker in anger. I tried a little different approach. I've been trying to break out of my normal male-dominated poses, and try to slip into something less comfortable. I've been trying poses that really make me get into the character to understand it better. What's the story behind this pose, do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home