Sean Graham's Animation Mental Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Itchin'

Got my student id today and registered. It kind of sucks that I can't actually get into the campus area 'til June 20th. I've been filling the void with the CG Talk thread, just reading through, taking some notes, going to some of the student blogs, getting a better feel for what's to come. I realized this space is probably a much better place for me to keep animation web "favorites" rather than in the browser bookmarks, so I put some of those in the links section. I've been collecting tid bits of info as well, like people have been talking a lot about the Logitech Quickcam 4000, I have a different Quickcam, but we'll see.

All in all, fairly anti climactic first day as a student. At a physical campus, I'd at least get a chance to hang out and get a sense of the atmosphere, the coffee shops, the walking distance between classes. I guess the web version of that experience is the blogs. So I'm sucking it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home